Announcement

Announcement:
Kawaii Monogatari is opened on 21st October 2013

Wednesday 30 October 2013

I just bought Hatsune Miku Senbonzakura Nendoroid Petite





I just bought Hatsune Miku Senbonzakura Nendoroid Petite in IMM shopping mall today! Look at this cute little box, it surely consist of Hatsune Miku Senbonzakura version. Of course! Kawaii Monogatari will not miss this chance and here it is! Our very first YouTube video is out now! Do subscribe to us and we will have more ahead. The next coming nendoroid petite will be Kaito and Meiko. I think it must be a lot of people asking me where is Rin and Len! But sadly, I had missed out Rin and Len. Now, the next instocking item will only be Kaito and Meiko.
You must be thinking if these nendoroid petites are real! Yes! No doubt! These nendoroid petite series are from TAITO company and they will only be releasing this nendoroid petite to retail shops and UFO catchers.
TAITO had also stress on the word: "Prize only"
So lucky!! If you want to order Kaito and Meiko from me, just drop me an email for more details.

I shall give you my YouTube URL:


Just look at our cute little hidden Hatsune Miku Senbonzakura Nendoroid Petite